|Discount Phone Systems | BT Sockets & Repairs | Leicester Telecom |
|Leicester Telecom Engineer Call 07903 585 232|
Fortivoice Phone System Manger
Fortivoice Phone System Manager delivers the features of large business phone system in a simple, compact and affordable package for your small business.
Easy to install with a free software installation tool and very easy to use. FortiVoice systems handle call answering, routing and messaging with simplicity and sophistication, allowing you to run your business while your system managers your telephone calls in the way provide best customer service.
FortiVoice is a hybrid PBX. It works with IP and standard analogue telephones VoIP Lines as well as standard analogue lines or ISDN2 & GSM via a gateway.
FortiVoice has been designed for small business. It projects a professional image, saves money and comes complete with:
More Small Business Telephone Systems
- Built-in voicemail
- Auto attendants
- Caller display
- Music on hold
- Support for IP extensions
- Remote extensions can be connected
- Voicemail to email
- Auto attendants, ring groups, call cascades ensure calls are always handled professionally and efficiently
- FortiVoice provides the features small businesses need to manage calls professionally;
- IP Trunks, analogue trunks, voicemail, IP extensions, auto attendants, remote extensions, all standard.
- Seamlessly integrates capacity for traditional phone lines and VoIP, giving you flexibility and cost control
- Includes Windows-based configuration software that gives you complete control over call handling
- Integrates mobile workers, teleworkers and multiple locations for easy, cost-effective collaboration
- Works with analogue phones, IP phones or both: best with FortiFone phones, but also supports standard analogue phones and selected other IP phone
- Available in 2, 4 or 8-line capacities that can grow with your business. Maximum capacity is 400 phone users per location.
Telephone Engineer Leicester